Who we are
We,Our,us,I website address is: www.sindhuplastics.com.
We are committed in ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September,2020.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
In order to provide our services to you, we will ask you to provide personal information that is necessary to provide those services to you. If you do not provide your personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our products or services.
We may collect the following types of information (which may or may not be personal information):
- Information you provide to us or upload (including your contact details): we may collect any and all personal information you provide to us, like your name, mobile phone number, email address, delivery address, order details, invoicing details, feedback, and any other information you provide us.
- Log information: information related to your use of certain functions. For example, cookies and other anonymous identifier technologies, IP addresses, temporary message history (If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law), standard system logs.
Such information is collected in order to improve the services we provide to you. The type and amount of information collected will depend on how you use, opt-in or participate in our products and/or services.
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Providing, processing, maintaining, improving and developing our goods and/or services to you, including after-sales and customer support
- Communicating with you about your product, service or any general queries, such as updates, customer inquiry support, information about our events, notices.
- Conducting marketing related activities, such as providing marketing and promotional activities, events etc.
- Allowing you to post comments in public forums.
- Analyzing and developing statistical information on use of our products and services to better improve our products and services.
- Storing and maintaining information about you for our business operations or legal obligations.
Here are more details on how we use your information (which may include personal information) –
- Processing your purchase orders. Information relating to e-commerce orders may be used for processing the purchase order and related after-sales services, including customer support and re-delivery. In addition, the order number is used to cross check the order with the delivery partner as well as the actual delivery of the parcel. The receipt details, including name, address, phone number and postal code are for delivery purposes. The email address is used to send parcel tracking information to the user. The list of purchased item(s) is used for printing the invoice and allowing users to see what is in the parcel.
- Improving user experience. Some opt-in features, such as the User Experience Program, allow us to analyze data about the user experience so as to improve our products and services.
- Collecting user feedback. The feedback you choose to provide is valuable in helping us make improvements to our services. In order to follow up on the feedback you have chosen to provide, we may correspond with you using the personal information that you have provided and keep records.
Sending notices. From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, policies, offers and promotions. We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general
How do we protect visitor information?
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We employ strict security measures and management practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data stored on our system. We have implemented encryption, SSL, firewalls, and internal restrictions on who may access data to protect our Site and the information we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. The Site uses secure socket layer (SSL) technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information from your personal computer to our servers to encrypt your credit card number/ debit card number, or other payment and personal information. In addition, only those employees and third parties who absolutely need access to your information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access.
Do we use “cookies”?
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
- Technologies such as cookies, tags, and scripts are used by us and our Third Party Service Providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the website and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
- Log Files: As true of most websites, we gather certain information and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We do not link this automatically collected data to other information we gather about you.
- Advertising: We partner with our Third Party Service Providers to either display advertising on our website or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our Third Party Service Provider may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- Local Storage – HTML5/Flash: We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 or Flash to store content and preferences. Third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our Sites or to display advertising based upon your web browsing activity also use HTML5 or Flash cookies to collect and store information. Various browsers may offer their own management tool for removing HTML5 LSOs.
We will not sell, trade to third parties any information derived from the registration for, or use of, any online service (including names and addresses) without the consent of the user or customer (except as required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to the user or others).
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include our business. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and this privacy statement does not govern such sites. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. Please write us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties, which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We may use automated applications, such as Google Analytics or other analytic means, to evaluate usage of our website. We use these tools to help us improve our website, performance and user experiences.
Questions and feedback